RENDERING TELEPHONE SERVICES (SERVICEDESK)
- “Hot Line” for supporting customers and operational employees of serviced banks (“Client-Bank”, “Internet-Bank”, “Crypto Mail” systems).
- Accompanying the passage of mail messages (solving problems associated with mail and dialing).
- Support for the passage of electronic documents and requests (a solution related to cryptographic protection, database settings and other factors affecting the request processing).
- Consultation and training by phone during installation and maintenance of “Internet-Bank” by the client.
Phones of technical support
CLIENT BANK and INTERNET BANK:Priorbank - (017) 289-90-40, Mon-Fri from 8.00 till 18.30
BelVEB - (017) 219-84-43, Mon-Fri from 8.00 till 19.30
Bank Dabrabyt - (017) 219-84-49, Mon-Fri from 8.30 до 17.30
CLIENT BANK:MTBank и STATUSBANK - (017) 219-84-40, Mon-Fri from 8.30 till 17.30
Bank Reshenie - (017) 219-84-32, Mon-Fri from 8.00 till 18.00, Fri and before holiday from 8.00 till 16.30
WEB-PAY and E-pay:(017) 219-84-34, everyday from 8.00 till 20.00
INSTALLATION OF THE “CLIENT-BANK” SYSTEM
Departure to the client for the implementation of the “Client-Bank” system which includes the installation and configuration of the client part of the system, as well as training the client’s personnel to work with it.
Utility of control of Client-Bank (MTBank)
Utility of control of Client-Bank (Priorbank) Active Cloud
TROUBLESHOOTING (MAINTENANCE OF BANKING SYSTEMS)
- Departure to the client for reinstallation, adjustment or elimination of problems which arise during the operation of the “Client-Bank” system, as well as for repeated training of the client’s personnel to work in the system.
ADMINISTRATION AND MONITORING OF THE “CLIENT-BANK” SYSTEM
- Testing and distribution of updates of the Client-Bank system.
- Establishment of clients for further work with the “Client-Bank” system.
- Removal of client accounts in the “Client-Bank” system.
- Administration of mail servers and servers for client request handlers.
- Monitoring of client request handlers.
STRENGTHS OF SERVICING THE REMOTE BANKING SYSTEM
- Huge experience of personnel on the implementation and maintenance of Client-Bank systems and, as a result, the provision of quality advice on emerging issues of electronic payment systems support.
- Regional representative offices of the BYTECH Company group in 24 cities of the Republic of Belarus and the possibility of departure to the client anywhere in the Republic of Belarus.
- The effect of scale. BYTECH employees render services in support of “Client-Bank” systems to customers of 11 banks.
- Flexibility in choosing the level of interaction for servicing of the remote banking system. We provide the client with a choice of a package of services starting from simple installation and training, and finishing with the transfer of all functional.
- Full responsibility for the speed and quality of customer service.
- Monitoring the processing of client requests. Instant start of work on emergent incidents.
- Feedback from the client. Quality and completeness of the services provided is confirmed by the clients themselves in the service card.