BYTECH group of companies provides the following services to support the operation of the module “Mail-Bank”:
PROVIDING TELEPHONE SERVICES (SERVICEDESK)
- “Hot line” of customer support and operational staff of serviced banks (systems “Client-Bank”, “Internet-Bank”, “Crypto Mail”).
- Accompanying the tracing of email messages (solving problems associated with mail and dialing)
- Accompanying the tracing of electronic documents and requests (a solution related to cryptographic protection, database settings and other factors affecting the processing of requests)
- Departure to the client for the implementation of the system, including the installation and configuration of the client part of the system, as well as training the client’s personnel to work with it.
- Troubleshooting (maintenance)
- Departure to the client for reinstallation, adjustment or elimination of problems arising during the module operation, as well as for repeated training of the client’s personnel for working in this system.
ADMINISTRATION AND MONITORING OF THE SYSTEM
- Testing and distribution of system updates.
- Establishment of customers for further work with the system.
- Deleting client accounts in the system.
- Administration of mail servers and servers of the handlers of client requests.
- Monitoring client request handlers.