COIN COUNTER CMICO 168N
In connection with the denomination and the introduction of coins, there was a need for coin counters. CMICO 168N coin counters are automatically fed and specially adapted to work with Belarusian coins. Each coin denomination corresponds to a certain position of the regulator knob.
- All coins of the Republic of Belarus put into circulation on 1 July 2016 (rubles of nominal value of 2 and 1, kopecks of 50, 20, 10, 5, 2, 1) are counted by the CMICO 168N counter.
- Intended for use with high intensity, it has an increased (3,100 coins per minute) conversion speed, possesses high reliability.
- The design features of the loading hopper with a capacity of 10 000 coins exclude the stopping of the counter due to the excessive accumulation of coins on the disk which makes it unnecessary for the employee to be present during the work of CMICO 168N.
- Coin counters CMICO 168N are convenient for work, because they have adjustments to the diameter and thickness of the coin which eliminates errors when working with different denominations of coins.
- The coin counter CMICO 168N allows you to set and “remember” the size of the packing of coins which reduces the time to prepare the counter for work.
- Recalculation with accumulation provides a function of writing values to memory.
- The coins which are not in accordance with their nominal value are subject to rejection.
- Bright LED-display with large signs.
- Convenient keys.
- Reduced noise level (special body material, seals with sound-absorbing properties, rubberized feet).
- Uncomplicated and highly reliable.
- Possibility to choose a large number of options (accessories).
- holder of a bag for discarded coins (instead of a box);
- outlet bell to two bags (automatic switching of filling from one bag to another);
- remote display;
- foot pedal.
|Counting speed||3100 coins per minute|
|Bootloader capacity||10000 coins|
|Diameter of coins to be processed||15-34 mm|
|Thickness of coins to be processed||1.0-3.2 mm|
|Power supply||220 W, 50 Hertz|
|Power consumption||90 W|
|Dimensions||425 х 350 х 600 mm|
COIN COUNTER CME 420
- All coins of the Republic of Belarus put into circulation on 1 July 2016 (rubles of nominal value of 2 and 1, kopecks of 50, 20, 10, 5, 2, 1) are counted by the CmE 420 counter.
- All coins that do not correspond to the parameters and values of the chosen nominal value are not taken into account as a result of recalculation, and are rejected.
- Applying thicknesses and diameters to the names of the nominal values makes it easier to work with the CmE 420 coin counter, because there is no need to control the correctness of setting the nominal values on the part of the cashier with the table of Belarusian coins.
- The design features of the loading hopper of the CmE 420 coin counter with a capacity of up to 2500 coins allow for automatic and even supply of coins without direct cashier participation, and also do not allow forced stopping of the counter due to excessive accumulation of coins on the disk.
- The ability to independently set the size of the packing of coins, while in CmE 420 there is a memory function for the packing selected by the cashier.
- Recalculation with accumulation with the function of recording in the memory of the specified total of the recount, as well as the possibility of adding to the recorded number of subsequent values.
- It saves recalculation results even when the power is turned off thanks to the non-volatile memory of the coin counter CmE 420.
- The touch panel with a bright LED display and large signs, a membrane control panel (dust and dirt protection), rubberized feet and sound-absorbing seals provide high reliability, easy maintenance and easy handling of the coin counter CmE 420.
|Counting speed||1800 coins per minutes|
|Bootloader capacity||2500 coins|
|Display type||LED, 7-digit|
|Packing||Preset: 50, 100, 200, 400, 500, 1000, 2000, 4000|
|Diameter of coins to be processed||14-23 mm|
|Thickness of processed coins||0.8-3.8 mm|
|Power supply||220 V, 50 Hertz|
|Power consumption||55 W|
|Dimensions||350 х 370 х 230 mm|