CIMA SDM 100
CIMA SDM 500
CIMA CDS 707
CIMA CDS 801
CIMA CDS 801 +
POSSIBLE OPTIONS OF USE OF DEPOSIT MACHINES
Smart safe CIMA SDM 100 has small overall dimensions for installation in the back-office and front-office which is an optimal solution for retail, banking, HoReCa, public transport, petrol stations.
- Acceptance of up to 50 banknotes.
- Options of bags:
- reusable canvas bag with a capacity of up to 3 thousand banknotes;
- Stacking in a one-time package with a capacity of up to 1,500 banknotes;
- a disposable thermosolderable bag with a capacity of up to 2,500 banknotes.
- Reject-capacity of 15-20 banknotes.
- Thermal printer 58 mm.
- Safe 8 mm/UL 291/CEN IV.
- Dimensions WxDxH:
- 380x630x625 mm (safe 8 mm/UL 291);
- 455x690x734 mm (safe CEN IV).
- Simultaneous deposit of banknotes and coins.
- CIMA SDM 100 scans the full image of banknotes with different wavelengths. Additional options: receipt of serial numbers of banknotes, possibility of detection of ink spots.
- Control by PC.
- Option to install a barcode reader (1D or 2D).
- Access to the device and the availability of internal USB for maintenance.
- Thanks to CAOS and C-Link platforms, the device can be integrated into retail trade software, as well as remotely monitored. The possibility of integration of the device with a deposit machine for CDS 508 coins to fully automate the receipt of funds.
- Adaptation module for various types of safes.
SDM 500 is equipped with bill acceptors that check four machine-readable features, it is possible to connect to the ABS (automated banking system). Therefore, the cash deposited by cashiers during the working day can automatically be credited to the settlement account of the legal entity without the need for its recounting.
The differences of the novelty from the already well-known CIMA CDS 707 are more compact dimensions and a new banknote recognition module BV 5000. The deposit machine was developed taking into account the wishes of the largest European retailers. A reusable bag for 10,000 banknotes or a WinWin-package with an integrated RFID tag, designed for safe collection, can be used for the collection of accepted banknotes.
SDM 500 consists of the following elements:
- Bill acceptor. Feed rate: up to 6 notes per second (accepting a bundle of banknotes with the possibility of replenishing the deposit).
- Touchscreen display is 5.7 inches (7 inches optional).
- Identifier for the Dallas key.
- Identifier for the plastic card (option).
- Thermal printer.
- Storage module – a deposit bag with a capacity of up to 10,000 banknotes or a self-locking package with a capacity of up to 4,000 banknotes.
- Safe 1st class (2 or 3 option).
- Doors (frontal position).
modification SDM 503
deposit machine with a recirculation function (issue for exchange of up to three denominations of banknotes), integration with coin receiving and issuing modules is possible.
modification SDM 504
deposit machine with a recirculation function (recycling, 4 nominal values of banknotes), integration with the module for accepting and issuing coins is possible.
- Multicurrency, Cash Ray 90 (developed by Giesecke & Devrient) scans the optical image, size, magnetic, infrared and ultraviolet protection
- Receiving speed: 8 notes per second
- Capacity from 4 000 to 10 000 banknotes
- Safe 8 mm/UL291/CEN III
- Color interface 5.7 inches TFT display with touch-screen technology
- Printer: thermal printing, 60 mm roller
- RS 232 or USB connection
- Dimensions (HxWxD) mm: 1042/600/400 for safes 8mm and UL291 1100/680/450 for CEN III
- Weight from 140 to 410 kg
- Simple mechanism
- Security of investment and storage
- Various types of equipment
High-performance deposit machine for coins CIMA CDS 801 is an optimal decision for retail, banking, HoReCa, public transport, gas stations.
- CAOS and C-link platforms.
- Acceptance of coins up to 500 units.
- Speed: up to 15 coins per second.
- a polyethylene bag with a capacity of up to 15 kg.
- two plastic bags, each with a capacity of up to 15 kg.
- a canvas bag with a capacity of up to 15 kg.
- two canvas bags, each with a capacity of up to 15 kg.
- cart with a capacity of up to 30 thousand units or 130 kg.
- 5 mm safe.
- Dimensions WxDxH: 420x685x1045 mm
- The device is accessible from the front.
- CIMA CDS 801 works with a mix of coins.
- Ability to install a touch screen PC and printer.
- High protection against counterfeiting is provided by the BV5000 sensor.
- The possibility of integrating the CDS 801 deposit machine with a deposit machine for banknotes SDM 500 for full automation of cash. The advantage of this solution is its compactness and high capacity (up to 10 thousand banknotes and up to 130 kg of coins).
High-performance deposit machine in which the function of accepting both coins and banknotes is realized. Optimum solution for retail, banking sector, HoReCa, municipal public transport enterprises, gas stations.
Features of the device:
- Access to the device from the front side
- Works with different nominal values of coins and banknotes
- Installing a PC and printer touch screen
- Automated acceptance of funds
- Compact solution and high capacity (up to 10 thousand banknotes and up to 130 kg of coins)
- Coins are grouped into two bags for easy collection
- In the deposit module for accepting banknotes, the “stacking bag” technology can be used which allows you to combine the advantages of a cassette and a one-time package
- Platforms CAOS and C-link
- Dimensions WxDxH: - 440х1055х957 mm
Options of bags for coins:
- a polyethylene bag with a capacity of up to 15 kg
- two plastic bags, each with a capacity of up to 15 kg
- canvas bag with a capacity of up to 15 kg
- two canvas bags, each with a capacity of up to 15 kg
- a cart with a capacity of up to 30 thousand units or 130 kg
- a deposit bag of up to 10,000 banknotes
- self-sealing package up to 4,000 banknotes
- Class I or III safe for SDM 500. 8 mm for CDS 801